Includes microphone headset.
Dragon Dictate speech recognition software lets you use your voice to do more on your Mac than you ever thought possible. More than just speech-to-text, Dragon Dictate lets you use your voice to command your Mac. Create and edit documents, manage e-mail, surf the web, update your Facebook or Twitter status, and more – all by voice. Open, close, and navigate between applications, or even create your own custom voice commands to execute multiple steps with a simple word or phrase.
Capture your notes using a digital voice recorder or your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with our free Dragon Recorder app, and Dragon Dictate will transcribe them for you when you are back at your Mac. Dragon Dictate lets you get more done – at home, school, work, or wherever life takes you – with the power of your voice.
- Intel-based Mac computer (2.2 Ghz Intel Core2 Duo processor or greater recommended)
- OS X Lion (10.7) or OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)
- 4 GB free hard disk space
- 2 GB RAM recommended
- DVD-ROM drive for installation
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone for Mac (included in purchase)