For every dollar spent on merchandise in-store and online, you receive 2% back in loyalty points. For example, purchase $100 in textbooks and receive 200 loyalty points in your Aggie Kickbacks account. See the Points Cannot Be Earned or Redeemed on the Following section for any exclusions.
The more you purchase, the more points you earn!
|100 loyalty points earns you
|200 loyalty points earns you
|300 loyalty points earns you
|400 loyalty points earns you
|500 loyalty points earns you
|600 loyalty points earns you
|700 loyalty points earns you
|800 loyalty points earns you
|900 loyalty points earns you
|1000 loyalty points earns you
In appreciation of all of our loyal customers who help support the university by shopping in the Campus Stores, we have updated the Aggie Kickbacks loyalty program. This allows you to earn points on every purchase you make at the Campus Stores.
The Campus Store will be offering opportunities to earn extra points throughout the year. Be sure to earn points during textbook buyback!
Points become available to the customer seven days from date of original purchase.
All purchases, whether made in the Campus Store or on the UC Davis Stores website are applied to the same Aggie Kickbacks account.
Each time you make a purchase in the Campus Store, inform the cashier that you are a rewards member. (Non-students will provide a phone number instead of an Aggie Card.) If you are purchasing online, you should check the "yes" button indicating that you are a rewards customer and wish to redeem your points on your purchase.
Points Cannot Be Earned or Redeemed on the Following
Merchant gift cards, UC Davis Stores gift cards, or recharging gift cards.
Campus produced product, Health System merchandise, Tech Hub repair fees, postage, shipping and handling fees, sales tax, CAAA memberships, staff pins, textbook restocking fees, computer recycling fees, California Redemption Value Fees, new / used rental books not returned fees and campus maps.
Loyalty points are non-refundable whether used to pay for an entire purchase or just a portion of the purchase. You will, however, be refunded whatever you paid, not including the loyalty points.
- For example: If you purchase a sweatshirt for $54.13, including tax, using 500 loyalty points accumulated over multiple transactions and redeems your loyalty points, you will receive a $10.00 discount, bringing the total to $44.13. If you then return the sweatshirt, you will receive $44.13 as a refund, however the 500 loyalty points will not be credited back to your account.
Disclaimers and Point Expiration
- We reserve the right to cancel the program at any time and for any reason; at which time unredeemed points become invalid.
- For individual use only- Departmental and third party charge transactions are excluded.
- The kickback points will be accrued on a yearly basis, following the fiscal year, July 1–June 30.
- All earned points must be used prior to the end of the current fiscal year in which they were earned, as they will not be carried over into the new-year.