ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- For online orders, Shipping and Handling fees are not refundable
- Photo identification required at time of return and reimbursement.
- Cash and check refunds in excess of $300 are handled via check by mail and may take up to 10 working days to receive.
- Cash refunds will be issued for check transactions 14 days after date of purchase. Cash may be issued at an earlier date with proof the check has cleared the customer's bank. A gift card may be issued if the customer chooses not to wait 14 days.
- A credit card refund will be issued to the account originally charged.
- All merchandise must be in saleable condition and in original packaging with manuals and warranties.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund for any merchandise.
- Return of some products may be restricted as stated in the manufacturer's warranties.
- Products with lifetime guarantees should be returned to manufacturer according to their directions.
- ALL SHRINK-WRAPPED ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE IF OPENED.
ADDITIONAL RETURN INFORMATION
These items are non-retrunable: cut goods, all paper products, mat and foam boards, any open product, and special orders. All other items must be returned within 30 days
of purchase and be in saleable condition.
All items must be returned within 30 days of purchase with merchandise tags. Undergarments, jewelry, linens, and articles that have been washed, worn or torn, are non-returnable.
CLOTHING & GIFTS – Online Merchandise
ELECTRONICS INCLUDING CDs, DVDs, GAMES, CONSOLES & ACCESSORIES
All merchandise must be returned within 30 days of its ship date. No prior authorization is required. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless the merchandise is proven defective or the wrong merchandise is shipped. All returned merchandise must be received in new, saleable condition with:
1) The merchandise tag(s)
2) A copy of your receipt
If you are unable to provide a copy of your receipt, we cannot guarantee we will be able to provide you with a refund. However, we would be happy to provide you with store credit in the form of a UC Davis Stores Gift Card. We no longer do direct exchanges (please see below). If you have special circumstances regarding your return, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We now handle exchanges a little differently than we have in the past; we no longer do direct exchanges. If you would like to complete an exchange, please return the item you do not want and we will refund you for that item. Then, at any time, please place a new order for the new item you want. The cost to you, our customer, will be no different than if you completed a direct exchange. However, handling our exchanges this way greatly reduces turnaround time and insures the item you are ordering is in stock at that time.
If you receive defective merchandise, or if you are sent the wrong item(s), please contact us at email@example.com.
Please ship all returns to:
UC Davis Bookstore
ATTN: Web Orders
2828 Cowell Blvd
Davis, CA 95618
Please include your receipt and the merchandise. We recommend using FedEx, UPS, or USPS with tracking/delivery confirmation when returning items, for your own protection.
All returns must be unopened and in saleable condition. CDs,DVDs, and video games must be returned within 7 days of purchase. Electronics must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Upon approval by School & Office, defective merchandise will be replaced with the same item only. Defective calculators may be exchanged for the same product only and must be returned with the original packaging. Batteries are non-returnable. Earbud headphones not returnable unless defective.
SCHOOL AND OFFICE SUPPLIES
All school and office supplies must be returned within 30 days of purchase, unopened, and in saleable condition. Special orders are non-returnable without prior approval and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Film product is not returnable.
All returns must be approved by Campus Boutique and returned within 30 days of purchase, unused, with the original packaging.
All returns must be approved at the T-Mobile service counter.TEXTBOOKS/REPROGRAPHICS:
Textbooks: new/used/rental, may be returned within the first five days of instruction for the quarter in which they are purchased. Textbook returns may be subject to a 10% restocking fee, please see below for details. Used books are purchased "as is". For dropped courses, the textbooks must be returned within 7 days of dropping the course with verification in order to receive a full refund. All textbook returns require a receipt. Returns must be in original condition.
A 10% restocking fee will be charged on all textbook returns, except textbooks returned for any of the following reasons (receipt required, no duplicates provided):
- A dropped course. Note: Official proof will be required at the time of return.
- A course is cancelled by the University.
- The Textbooks required for the course are changed by the instructor.
Textbook rentals must be turned in by the last day of final exams for the quarter in which they were originally rented to avoid being charged non-refundable, full replacement value.
Books must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Opened books-on-tape/CD are non-returnable.
Non-returnable unless defective.