- February 13 – Online ordering open for Schools of Medicine, Law and Veterinary Medicine
- March 1 – Online ordering open for all other schools and colleges
- March 7 – Grad Fair – ARC Ballroom, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Graduation info, graduation portraits, games and prizes
General a la carte Student Gown Pricing*
- Gown unit includes rental gown and keeper cap with tassel.
- Masters and Doctors also require a rental hood unless one is provided by their school.
- Bachelors –$ 54
- Master – $56 + $25 hood
- Doctor – $60 + $25 hood
See Grad Pack flyer (PDF) for additional package pricing options.
*Candidates with the schools of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Law, Nursing, and Graduate School of Management will receive separate information from their academic coordinators.
Pre-order Rental Deadlines**
- March 23 – Schools of Medicine, Law and Veterinary Medicine
- March 27 – Faculty Hoods for May Ceremonies
- April 14 – Faculty Hoods for June Ceremonies
- April 16 – Graduate School of Management, School of Nursing
- April 24 – Last day to order purchased regalia in time for June ceremonies
- May 1 – Grad Studies, School of Education, Undergraduate Colleges
**Rentals continue, but price increases by $15 after each deadline.
Cap and Gown Pickup
The pickup times and locations listed below are intended for those from Graduate Studies, School of Education, and the Undergraduate Colleges.
Main Gown Distribution Event
- May 31, June 1 – Pavilion, 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
- June 2 – Pavilion, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Late Gown Pickup
- June 3–16 – Late Gown Pickup – Memorial Union (MU) Campus Store, Lower Level
- Weekdays: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Saturday: noon–4 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- June 17–18 – On-site Late Gown Pickup – TBA
Collection stations will be located at Mondavi Center and the ARC Plaza after all official commencement ceremonies, approximately a half-hour before the end of each ceremony until one hour afterward. Gowns not returned after a ceremony or to the MU Campus Store by the Monday following the ceremony weekend will be subject to a $5 late return fee. The fee will increase by $5 each week, to a maximum of $20.