Author: Steve H. Dreistadt
This new manual for avocado growers and pest control professionals is the latest in UC's highly regarded series of Integrated Pest Management Manuals. Drawing on the expertise of UC faculty, UC Cooperative Extension specialists, farm advisors, and pest control advisors, this beautifully illustrated guide gives you the latest research and advice on Pest Management for avocados.
Using this guide you'll learn how to:
• Prevent and diagnose causes of damage
• Identify pests and key natural enemies
• Establish and IPM program for your grove
• Use biological control and other non-chemical methods
• Manage problems related to irrigation, nutrition, and the growing environment
• Determine when direct control actions are warranted
Illustrated with 386 color photographs and 64 line drawings and charts that will help you identify and manage over 100 important pests and disorders.
Publication Number: 3503
Inventory Type: Paperback
Copyright Date: 2008
Length: 222 pp
PLEASE NOTE: This book is available for special order only, and pricing is subject to update. If pricing has changed you will be notified of current pricing and asked to confirm or cancel your order prior to billing and fulfillment.
Please check the disclaimer checkbox to add this item to the cart.