Please enter search criteria
How to Purchase From the UC Davis Stores
All department purchases at the Store need to be done with the purchasing card (PCard) or using a UC Davis Stores Purchase Order form
- Form is fillable or can be printed and filled out manually. Completed forms can be brought into any of our store locations or emailed to [email protected] to have the order filled.
- Form MUST always be signed by the Account Manager or Delegate.
- The purchaser cannot be the account delegate or the account manager for the account listed on the form.
- After receipt of the UC Davis Stores purchase order, the Stores will initiate a KFS Internal Billing (IB) document, which will route to the account manager/delegate for approval. A copy of the form and the register receipt will be attached to each IB. Questions on your IB email [email protected] or call 530-752-1996.
- Required fields for the form:
- Department name
- Contact name and phone
- Choose pick up instore (Memorial Union Store on Main Campus) or delivery.
- Deliveries on main campus or Sacramento are free of charge
- Deliveries to other locations will have FedEx ground charges applied.
Name Badges and Campus Calendars for UC Davis Staff
UC Davis Stores offers the ability for departments to order name badges, along with campus calendars, for employees. Please submit your request via email with your contact information including full name, phone number and email address to [email protected] and a staff member will respond within 2 business days. See examples of name badges that UC Davis Stores can create for your department.
Standard name badge fields (may) include the following and are limited to the following parameters:
- Division or Department name (10.5 pt Proxima Nova medium)
- First and last name (20-24 pt Berkeley Black or Proxima Nova Extra Bold)
- (Optional) Pronouns* (10.5 pt Proxima Nova Regular)
- Department or program name: (10.5 pt Proxima Nova Bold)
- Title (10.5 pt Proxima Nova Regular)
- In order to fit “long” Department Names, Program Names or Titles we are able to reduce the type size for those fields to 9 point text (if needed) to optimize for the maximum number of characters. Due to accessibility and readability issues, we are not able to print on name badges in a type size smaller than 9 point in the fonts listed. Adding departmental “lockups” or “logos” to your badge may inhibit our ability to fit all fields with your desired text and may require editing. We will advise if certain lines of text are too long and ask you to edit prior to altering your text or entering production.
* We follow the published recommendations of the UC Davis LGBTQIA Resource Center for formatting personal pronouns. If choosing to list your pronouns, please advise if you wish to proceed your pronouns with the word “Pronouns” e.g. “They/Them/Theirs” or “Pronouns: She/Her/Hers”.
- Custom badges are available but will require a one-time setup fee of $50. If you wish to include campus-approved departmental logos or lockups they need to be submitted to us in vector graphic format only (.EPS or Adobe Illustrator (.AI) files).
Departments receive a 10% discount on select items at the store. Gift cards, Campus Produced, Textbooks, and computer products are exempt. Bulk orders may be eligible for larger discounts. Please email [email protected] for more information.
Departments will be charged the “department sales tax rate” on any order that is taxable. The “department sales tax rate” is less than the 7.25% campus sales tax. Department tax rate is updated every August and can also be updated if there is a state or county wide tax change.
- Equitable Access
- Shop Textbooks
- Shop Technology
- Shop Most Popular Apparel
- Commencement FAQs
- Tech Financing
- Amazon Hub Locker+
FACULTY AND STAFF
- Apple Authorized Campus Store
- University Credit Union
- Custom Gear from Club Colors
- Aggie Buy
- UC Davis Fan Shop
- Amazon Hub Locker+
Never miss out on any of our exclusive offers again!