How to Purchase From the UC Davis Stores
All department purchases at the Store need to be done with the purchasing card (PCard) or using a UC Davis Stores Purchase Order form
- Form is fillable or can be printed and filled out manually. Completed forms can be brought into any of our store locations or emailed to [email protected] to have the order filled.
- Form MUST always be signed by the Account Manager or Delegate.
- The purchaser cannot be the account delegate or the account manager for the account listed on the form.
- After receipt of the UC Davis Stores purchase order, the Stores will initiate a KFS Internal Billing (IB) document, which will route to the account manager/delegate for approval. A copy of the form and the register receipt will be attached to each IB. Questions on your IB email [email protected] or call 530-752-1996.
- Required fields for the form:
- Department name
- Contact name and phone
- Choose pick up instore (Memorial Union Store on Main Campus) or delivery.
- Deliveries on main campus or Sacramento are free of charge
- Deliveries to other locations will have FedEx ground charges applied.
Requesting Name Badges and Campus Calendars
The UC Davis Stores offers the ability for departments to order name badges, along with campus calendars, for employees. For information on how to order either of these items, fill out the Google form and a Stores' employee will contact you within 48 hours.
Departments receive a 10% discount on select items at the store. Gift cards, Campus Produced, Textbooks, and computer products are exempt. Bulk orders may be eligible for larger discounts. Please email [email protected] for more information.
Departments will be charged the “department sales tax rate” on any order that is taxable. The “department sales tax rate” is less than the 7.25% campus sales tax. Department tax rate is updated every August and can also be updated if there is a state or county wide tax change.