Please enter search criteria
Return Policy (TechHub)
Techhub Return Policy:
All returns must be accompanied by an original receipt, or packing slip. All returns will require prior authorization. To initiate a return, please visit the Techhub inside the main campus store, located in the Memorial Union.
The UC Davis Stores are committed to excellent customer service. If for some reason you need to return your merchandise, please follow the guidelines below.
All merchandise must be in resalable condition and in original, and unopened packaging with manuals and warranties, and be accompanied by the original receipt for a credit to be issued. In the case of a refund, credit will only be issued to the account that was used to place the order. A 10% restocking fee may be assessed on all returns:
- Defective merchandise must be returned to the Techhub within 14 business days of original purchase date, with original receipt, and is subject to testing before a return approval may be given.
- All returns must be made within 5 days of purchase, or delivery, with original receipt and unopened packaging, unless the item is defective.
- No returns on closeout, clearance, or opened box stock. (Unless item is determined to be defective)
- All defective software must be exchanged with the original manufacturer.
- All special order items are non-returnable, unless the product has been determined defective.
The UC Davis Stores reserves the right to refuse any merchandise return.
Techhub Web Orders:
Any Techhub items ordered through the campus website is subject to the same return policies as stated in our standard policies, with the following exceptions:
- If the item you receive from our ecommerce site is not the product you ordered, you will have 5 business days to initiate a claim with our ecommerce team. You must contact them by email at [email protected]. Please include your order number for quicker processing. If it is determined we have mis-shipped your item, we will initiate a call tag at our expense to return the wrong item to our warehouse. Once we have received the product back, and it is not opened, or damaged, we will initiate a refund to the original account used for purchase.
- Any Techhub item ordered on our ecommerce site that is found to be defective, or damaged will promptly be replaced, or at our discretion refunded. We will credit the account used to place the order and the cost of any shipping upon receipt of the damaged/defective merchandise at our warehouse. Please ship all returns to the following address:
UC Davis Stores
ATTN: Web Orders
2828 Cowell Blvd.
Davis, CA 95618
An original receipt must accompany shipped returns, and the product must be unopened, unless it is a defective return. When shipping back your items, please use either FedEx, or UPS, and purchase shipping insurance, to guarantee safe return of your merchandise. (We cannot guarantee any item shipped to us, and it is the responsibility of the customer to dispute with the carrier any lost, or stolen returns) All web order returns are subject to the same return policies as the in store returns policies.