Please enter search criteria
Departmental Tech Orders
Campus departments wishing to purchase Apple computers using Apple Device Enrollment should visit our Apple computers page for standard “out-of-the-box” computers.
For any custom* Apple computer orders not listed in our store catalog, please follow these steps:
- Visit the Apple Education website to build your custom order.
- Select Review Bag. On the screen titled “Review Bag,” expand the product details. Take a screenshot of the product details and pricing (Mac: Shift + Command + 3 | PC: Windows + Shift + S). All desired products and custom specifications must be visible.
- Email the screenshot and completed fillable Department Purchase Order to [email protected]
- In your email, please be sure Include your Organization ID. If you are unsure of your organization's ID, please consult with your internal IT support staff.
- TechHub staff will respond to you within two business days with an invoice. Reference the invoice when placing orders. Orders will include all items and machine specifications in the screenshot and any additional items requested on the Department Purchase Order. Be sure to include additional items such as AppleCare+ or any Apple accessories.
- If you wish to have your order delivered to an on-campus building, please specify in email when placing your order.
- Purchases made through the UC Davis Stores TechHub and Apple Device Enrollment receive a reduced campus tax rate. The tax rate as of August 2022 is 4.68%.
- Custom Apple products are manufactured to order. Lead time is typically 3-5 weeks.
- New and/or high-demand products can take up to 6-8 weeks.
- Custom configured products are not eligible for order cancellation or return.
We ship anywhere in the US. Fees include insurance and are calculated when orders are placed. Choose from ground or two-day shipping options.
Orders are available for pick up at the Campus store during regular business hours with a campus ID.
Campus delivery is on us! Please include your delivery address with orders via email or on department purchase forms.
We take Department Purchase Order Forms and P-Card for payments related to any departmental purchases.